Kenya's Leading Occupational Safety & Health Company
Kenya Industrial & Allied Safety Services was established in 1987 as a sole proprietorship with the purpose of carrying out statutory inspection of plants and equipment. In 1994, it was registered as a Private Limited Company. Currently we are inspecting over 1200 lifts In Kenya and many other lifting & and pressure.
We are the leading company in elevator statutory inspection in Kenya. Our know-how and reputation are rooted in more than 25 years of experience, and we are advancing with an eye on the future. Kenya Industrial invests intensively in new technologies, new applications, and new ideas to meet market trends.
We ensure safety and reliability in all our undertakings. Our policy is Total Quality Service and Management to all our clients and customers. To ensure that quality is maintained at all times.
KENYA INDUSTRIAL is certified to carry out statutory inspections in the following in many areas including
- Hoists, lifts, escalators, travolators, winches, gas cylinders, window cleaning cradles
- Hoists, chains, ropes,& lifting tackles.
- Steam boilers and recievers
- Air receivers, compressors, air tanks,/cylinders
- Cylinders, tans for compressed liquefied and dissolved gases